Pharmaceutical Microbiology: Open Access- Invitation on Special Issues
Journal of Pharmaceutical Microbiology be held by Imed Pub Publishing SL which is one of the leading international publishers of open access journals. We are overjoyed to promulgate that our Journal of Pharmaceutical Microbiology got outstretched for 5 volumes which is an enormous triumph on account of esteemed authors who made endowment to our journal more honored.
Pharmaceutical Microbiology: Open Access is a scholarly open access journal that deals with the study of Medical microbiology the study of the pathogenic microbes and the role of microbes in human illness, Pharmaceutical microbiology the study of microorganisms that are related to the production of antibiotics, enzymes, vitamins and vaccines, Industrial microbiology the exploitation of microbes for use in industrial processes
It’s our privilege to recite you as a foremost strategist in the realm of research and invite you to endowment your research penmanship and publication in forth coming issue in the form of Research, Reviews, Commentaries, Letter to Editor, Case Reports, Short Communication, Images, Conference Proceedings which will be published in our journal.
Special Issue Guidelines:
ImedPub Publishing Group welcomes proposals for creating special issues that fall within the scope of the Applied Microbiology: Open Access published by ImedPub. The special issue aims at exploring new, relevant, and most compelling dimensions in the field of Pharmaceutical Microbiology that missed a mention in the journal on a regular basis.
Special issues will be released on a monthly basis and proposals will be accepted accordingly. All proposals should include the following information:
- Title of the proposed special issue
- Purpose and current relevance
- List of topics to be covered
- List of potential contributors
- Guest Editor(s) and Reviewers
- Address, phone, e-mail, and fax of guest editors and reviewers
- Tentative deadlines for submission and review process (Timeline for submission, review, and final acceptance)
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)].
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 10-15 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
- Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication.
Manuscripts related to the above relevant topics can be submitted to the Journal or through online. High quality submissions are expected to maintain the standard of the journal May the wings of your work reach heights of success.
Tel & What’s app: +1-947-333-4405